Everyone knows that natural disasters exist when human beings are writing history. Because of this very culture, nation, tradition has the same story of disasters and causes. However, most of the ancient individuals think that disasters and reasons are the divine punishment of human sinfulness. Now, look into the matter of natural disasters by diving into it. Here we are going to talk about disaster and causes.
Natural disasters are a frequent event by the natural forces of the earth, which results in considerable loss of life and property. Each year these natural disasters and causes affect countless nations all over the world. Let’s have a look into its effects and causes and not the least its types: –
Types Of Disaster And Causes
Mainly, there are different types of natural disasters prevalent, and the leading cause of their occurrence are humans. Their types are: –
- Forest fires
- Winter storms
Effects And Causes Of Natural Disaster
You have read about the types of natural disasters now; you will come to know its impact and causes depending upon its kind.
- According to several reports, it is found that the root cause of natural disasters is the imbalance of the environment. Humans themselves create this imbalance due to their selfishness. However, it is in the form of air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, etc.
- Natural activities by a human being on the surface of the earth are the crucial reason for disasters and causes.
- The earthquake is caused by rupture of geological faults and volcanic activity, nuclear tests, mine blasts, landslides, etc
- You will be amazed to know that all the natural disasters and causes are interlinked to each other. Means when a tsunami occurs, water gets displaced in excess due to earthquakes, landslides, glacier calving, etc.
- The overall activity of the moon helps in determining ocean waves by which tsunami can occur and at times, without earlier warning damage the whole city.
- The change of ocean currents is also hazardous, which can lead to overall temperature change resulting in global food shortage. Means this scenario kills the flora and fauna by which food deficiency occurs.
Effects Of Natural Disasters
These natural disasters you can say invites hosts of a problem with them both for the nation and to human life. They are: –
- Humanitarian crisis
The changing of climate and natural disasters migrate the population from one place to another. The individuals are forced to leave their homes by which they lost all their property.
- Environmental issues
Any of the disasters all around the globe can create ecological problems. Such as pollution of all types, etc.
- Infrastructural damage
This damage or you can say the effect is most devastating both personally and economically. These natural disasters cause countless billion Dollars damage, which is unrecoverable.
Overall, you can say these natural disasters have a severe effect on human life. On the other hand, if you want to stop these disasters, human has to adopt nature rules and regulations.