1. Theory about Atoms are mostly space: If a bit was the size of a temple, then the nucleus will be a fly in the middle of the temple.
2. The core is the densest region in the Atom. It came into existence by Ernest Rutherford in 1910.
3. In almost every textbook and encyclopedia, it says that John Dalton described the modern atomic theory. But it was described by an Indian physicist Kanad over 2500 years ago. He summoned the impenetrable particles as Parmanu.
4. The idea that we all have about a bit (I.e., a few electrons flying around the nucleus) is wrong. A Japanese physicist Hantaro Nagaoka conceived it by pure guesswork.
5. Niels Bohr created the model of the Atom accepted by scientists and physicists today. It was generated using quantum principles. Properties of this theory: 1. Atoms revolve around the nucleus in concentric circles and have different levels of energy. Moreover, The areas k2, k4, etc. 2. The innermost ring has the least level of power, and the outermost circle has the highest. 3. The electrons go from one sphere to another without passing in. If going to a lower ring, they emit a photon.
6. Atoms are of many more sub-particles classified as quarks and leptons.
7. Atoms rearrange from different people over hundreds of years. Therefore, you may even have a small part of your particles coming from Shakespeare or Genghis Khan!
What Exactly Do You Know About Atoms?
The word Atom is from the Greek language believing the smallest particle of the matter which can’t divide as thought by Dalton in 1608.
However, It should be clear that Dalton named it as Atom only based on chemical reactions about chemistry labs. Tome means to cut. Atom means not capable of being bitten or divided.
Later on, the concept of Atom changed when it was final that the Atom is breakable, and it was possible by the development in Physics.
Moreover, Dalton was doing chemical reactions. We know that in any chemical reaction, only electrons act. Thus nucleus is intact the property of any element is preserved. Therefore an atom was to be unable to be divisible.
It was an Italian scientist who gave a hypothesis of the divisibility of an atom. He took three-part Hydrogen and one part Nitrogen resulting in two-part Ammonia, and by this, he thought that Atom to be divisible.
What Happened Then?
Later on, the concept of the molecule adopts, which by its nature, could exist in its entirety.
Thus Avogadro who thought divisibility of Atom got satisfaction about Its divisibility of an atom.
In the thermonuclear reactions, it finally determines that the Atom is divisible.
Edit:- It was Gay Lu Saac who experiment on Hydrogen and Nitrogen and got NH3 the molecule of Ammonia gas. Avogadro had propounded the hypothesis that Atom should divide.